Hope you all had a fabulous bank holiday weekend and enjoyed the good weather.
I must say it did feel like a long weekend having the bank holiday on a Friday !
Here is today’s learning.

MATHS – sorry more fractions ?

ENGLISH – there are two tasks today.

Task 1.

Task 2.

After a weekend celebrating the 75th anniversary of VE Day, I would like you to write a recount of your favourite day of the bank holiday. If you had a street party, it might be that day. It could be a dat you spent playing in the garden, or if you went on a bike ride.
Please when writing be as detailed as you can remembering all the year 5/6 writing targets.

PE – I thought this afternoon we would have some exercise to get us back into the working week.
What I’d like you to do is create me a circuit training course. This can include push ups, sits ups, skipping throwing and catching games, or even maybe a short obstacle course. There should be between 8-10 stations and you can decide how long you will spend completing each one. Maybe the whole family can get involved!
I would also like a labelled drawing / map of your assault course. Please feel free to send me pictures and videos.

Have a great day – Mr B

Good Morning Class 5 ?

One thought on “Good Morning Class 5 ?

• Morning Class 5.
    I have just been really impressed by the amazing work below! Fantastic poetry that really does stir emotions. Keep going….
    Mrs L