Hello Class 5 and welcome to the end of the week. Thank you ever so much for all the pictures and work that has been sent in. I will be posting what everyone has been up to later on today.
There isn’t going to be a great deal of work today. ? As it is is Friday I am going to allow everyone to catch up on bits they have missed.
However there are a couple of things I’d like to do.

GEOGRAPHY – Yesterday I asked you to fill in a table looking at food miles and where about the raw ingredient came from.
Now, with that information today, I would like you to create a bar graph to display how many miles each raw ingredient has travelled. See example graph below.

Your next task like in my graph above is to try and find alternative that travels less miles. Then can you calculate the difference between the two? What difference would make to the food ? Please explain your answer.

COMPUTING – PHOTOGRAPHY COMPETITON

I thought we would have a little competition while learning a bit about taking pictures.
I would like us to to take a picture of a something natural. This could be a plant, tree, rock or landscape (if you venture for a walk).
You can then play with the picture. Crop it, edit it, add a filter, change the contrast or brightness, it is entirely up to you. I will then send your picture to a friend who is a bit of an amateur photography for him to judge. Deadline for entries is Monday and I will share the results next week. Here is an example photograph that I took.

Hunmanby Gap Beach

Have a great day – Mr B

It’s Frrriiiiddaaayyy!! ☺️ Class 5 – Good Morning ?

One thought on “It’s Frrriiiiddaaayyy!! ☺️ Class 5 – Good Morning ?

• I know its a day early but since its the weekend tomorrow , happy birthday Eric hope you have a good birthday .