Sorry for the late post – it’s been a busy morning and I am now currently at school. Thank you for all the photos, I will be sending them tomorrow to my friend for him to judge.
Some answers and photos will be posted later from last weeks learning, so check this afternoon for those.
I hope you have all had a great weekend and are ready to get back to it today.
I have two tasks and a spelling activity for you to complete today to ease ourselves back into the week.
So…

MATHS – area and perimeter

I would like you to measure the area of 3 rooms in your house and then choose what flooring you would like to put down from the choices below.
For and extra challenge can you work out the cost for two different types of flooring and then find the difference?

SCIENCE – HR experiment

I would like you to investigate what happens to your Heart Rate when you exercise. So your task is to plan, record and complete your own experiment to see what happens.
The only thing I’m going to suggest is that you exercise in increments of 20 secs and check pulse immediately after each set of exercise.
please make sure you rest in between each set of exercise.
You may go up in increments up to 2 minutes? I’ll leave that up to you. Please also graph what happens to your HR.

Have a great day – Mr B

Good Morning Class 5 ?