Hope you are all well this fine Tuesday morning. Thank you so much to everyone who has been sending me completed work – it is so nice to see what you have all been up to.
Today’s learning is as follows

Maths – more fraction work!

Guided Reading – I thought with VE Day on the horizon I would set a topical Guided Reading activity. Apologises for how long winded it looks. This has been a major problem this morning.

VE DAY ACTIVITY – I was wondering with VE Day on Friday whether we could start to research a little bit about the day itself. Maybe 5 facts on why we celebrate this day and what it means to the British people. I look forward to seeing your work.

DT – I would like you to design me a healthy meal plan for a week. This includes breakfast, dinner, tea, snacks and drinks. You can design this however you like, maybe in a table format – it’s up to you! You can include drawing – you might even tell me what food groups are in your meal plan!
Think carefully about the percentage of each food group you should eat during the day. You might need to do a little bit of research surrounding it.

Have a great day – Mr B

Good Morning Class 5 – ?